Cat stealing a dog's bed

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

My cat would sleep on the dog's bench, too, and he couldn't do anything about it.

Jessi, Aug 23, 2012
  2. Jessi

Mystique Well-Known Member

Aawww.. the dog looks hopeless, as in he knows no one would do anything to make sure the cat gets off his bed! :D

Mystique, Aug 23, 2012
  3. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

That dog looks like he's just given up on his bed. I can only imagine what the cat did to intimidate a dog that size. I hope the owners intervened. The poor dog looks so sad.

ACSAPA, Aug 26, 2012
  4. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

The cat probably just gave him "the look" and that's all it took. Dog's don't really recognize their own size. So while you might see a miniature poodle try to attack a German Shepard because it doesn't realize it's that much bigger..... the same applies to a big dog who doesn't really realize he could take a cat that size out.

Jessi, Aug 26, 2012
  5. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

My cat always steals my dog's bed outside. It's so funny that he bullies this huge 105 lb dog and my tiny cat is just hogging up the whole bed and laying on his back like he owns the whole place.

steph84, Aug 27, 2012
Ask a Question