Cat people problems

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Jan 31, 2013.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Yep!

I know I'm not the only one that has delayed going to the bathroom because it might disturb the cat (or dog) on my lap, lol. What have you put off in order to let sleeping cats/dogs lie?

Jessi, Jan 31, 2013
  2. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

The rat terrier that I take care of for a relative that went senile is more affectionate than my cat ,so when the dog is asleep on my lap, I endure my legs falling asleep, having to go to the bathroom and even wanting desperately to change the TV channel but not being able to reach the remote, all because I don't want to disturb the cute little dog that is curled up sleeping on me.
    Animals run this house. It's their world, we just live in it.

ACSAPA, Jan 31, 2013
  3. Jessi

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

Ha! Perfect for us pet owners! I've put off the bathroom, eating, and getting up from bed because the cat is on me. Sassy is really bad about showing up and getting in my lap right before I get up to do something, and then I feel bad because she only wants in my lap when I'm leaving the chair! Dusty is usually already there, so then I have to disturb his sleep.

CinnamonKiss, Jan 31, 2013
  4. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

I had this last night! Pussington was being such a cuddle monster! She woke me up 3 times, I am exhausted!! One time, She woke me up, and she was actually laying under me! I don't know how she managed to tunnel under me, but she did. I thought she was dead, but nope, she was just being warm and wanting snuggles. I also woke up with her sitting on my chest rubbing her face on my chin....girl is an attention whore!

Scottyxx, Feb 1, 2013
  5. Jessi

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

I had a situation this morning with Dusty, so I can add another experience!:D He was sleeping on top of my covers and I couldn't get one of my blankets out from the underneath because he's chubby and I didn't want to wake him. So I was cold and miserable in the living room for over 4 hours while he slept. We need more blankets in my house.:(

CinnamonKiss, Feb 1, 2013
  6. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

This is me! I sometimes sleep AROUND my cats and then realize that I am just not getting comfy sleep. Now I have a cat-free zone at night and close my bedroom door. They hated it and would claw at the door, but now they sleep in their comfy kitty beds. This is now me when I sit on my recliner.

steph84, Feb 2, 2013
  7. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

I have done that, haha. I don't want to disturb the kitty (or worse yet, the dog, who takes up more room). So instead of moving them, I just curl up around them in a different corner.

Jessi, Feb 2, 2013
Ask a Question