Cat nails

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Jessi, Oct 5, 2012
  2. Jessi

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

I LOVE those. Those would look perfect with the cat themed fashions I posted about. They are the perfect accessory for a crazy cat lady like me. I would so wear those.

ACSAPA, Oct 6, 2012
  3. Jessi

msmonkeyfeet Well-Known Member

Aww those are adorable! Thank you for posting that information on how to do them yourself, I think it'd be a really fun thing to do with other pictures as well such as butterflies or flowers. Especially since it seems like you could fit a lot of nail-sized pictures on one sheet alone.

msmonkeyfeet, Oct 6, 2012
  4. Jessi

dashboardc33 Active Member

Awwww!! That is so adorable! I will have to get some of these! The only thing I do not like about buying nail decals and stickies is that they never last that long. It seems like they cost so much money and only last a little more than a week.
    I just clicked on the link for the tutorial and noticed that they are printed on rub on paper. This is a great idea! I knew this worked with newspaper, but didn't know it worked the same with rub on transfer paper! This way you can literally print on any design! That is great!
    Thanks for sharing!

dashboardc33, Oct 7, 2012
  5. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Exactly. That's what I thought was so cool, too. You could even print up pictures of your own cats to put on there. Or of your other animals, too. I wonder how long these would last, though, and if it's worth the effort.

Jessi, Oct 7, 2012
  6. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

These are so cool! I was looking up new designs on Pinterest the other day, but they require some artistic talent to use those different polishes and all. I'd rather do this. So cute! My friends are going to think I am nutty for sure!

steph84, Oct 12, 2012
  7. Jessi

Becky Well-Known Member

Oh my goodness that is so cute!

Becky, Oct 15, 2012
  8. Jessi

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

I love it, but then I fear, I am becoming a crazy cat lady!

Scottyxx, Oct 17, 2012
  9. Jessi

OhioTom76 Well-Known Member

I was gonna say, anyone that's got enough cats to cover all their fingers (and maybe their toes) is *definitely* a cat lady.

OhioTom76, Oct 17, 2012
  10. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

Ha! I would say so! I was hoping maybe they'd just have multiple pictures of the same cats and not to actually have *that many* cats.

Although you know, for a shelter or refuge, that might be a good way to somewhat "advertise" the cats that are there. People would be curious about the unusual nails, ask about it, and it'd be a perfect lead-in to talk about the adorable cats that need homes.

Jessi, Oct 17, 2012
Ask a Question