Cat Meows Underwater

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Trellum, Nov 7, 2013.

1. Trellum

Trellum Well-Known Member

Hehehe, I don't know why but the meowing sounds this cat is making ''underwater'' are just hilarious! He's a very adorable cat :) My bob always puts a great fight up everytime I want to give him a bath, and would never stay inside the tub meowing just like this cat did :p

Trellum, Nov 7, 2013
  2. Trellum

Becky Well-Known Member

How weird! McLovin is a great pet name too :)

Becky, Nov 8, 2013
  3. Trellum

LOL, yeah!! It's weird to see a cat doing that, and willingly stay in the tub! Now that's a good boy! Mine wouldn't do that, let alone make those meowing sounds underwater just to entertain me :D I also liked the name :) Sounds original.

Trellum, Nov 16, 2013
  4. Trellum

steph84 Well-Known Member

Hahaha cute kitty! I love it when my cats take a bath. They look so ugly and scrawny and make the weirdest noises. It's like their personalities shift when they hit the water.

steph84, Nov 27, 2013
  5. Trellum

Hahaha, yeah, I guess the mighty kitties feel really vulnerable :p I'd too, I guess. I guess they just feel odd because they really don't like to take a bath, at least most of them don't. I watched the video of a kitty who does ;)

Trellum, Nov 27, 2013
  6. Trellum

Mocha&Latte Well-Known Member

Wow, I would be lucky if I had a cat who actually LOVED water. Both my cats have to find with me just to take a bath. But You Gotta Love Them.:)

Mocha&Latte, Jan 26, 2014
  7. Trellum

Hahaha, yeah, I know what you mean! Most cars hate water! My in laws rarely bathe their cat... Their cat is so mean and isn't afraid to use his claws :p

Trellum, Feb 12, 2014
Ask a Question