Cat Massage Therapist

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by CinnamonKiss, Feb 16, 2013.

1. CinnamonKiss

CinnamonKiss Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    This dog really does seem to be enjoying this! Maybe this cat is a professional.;)

CinnamonKiss, Feb 16, 2013
  2. CinnamonKiss

Jessi Well-Known Member

Lol!

They both seem to be enjoying it! I'm used to cats kneading like that, but not usually on the dog, ha.

Jessi, Feb 16, 2013
  3. CinnamonKiss

The dog is really taking it in stride, I don't think even our dog that had a good relationships with our cats would have been okay with it. It's definitely a unique situation!

CinnamonKiss, Feb 17, 2013
  4. CinnamonKiss

Jessi Well-Known Member

I don't think ours would sit still for it. He would be so excited that the kitty was there, that he would want to play and goof off and 'massage' her, too.

Instead, this dog looks willing to fall asleep!

Jessi, Feb 18, 2013
  5. CinnamonKiss

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

That's my Bandit right there! He does this to me. I think maybe my cat thinks I am a cat, or a dog, judging by all these videos and gifs. He will crawl up onto my back and start doing this for me. It actually feels good until he gets too into it and his little claws come out.

Scottyxx, Feb 20, 2013
    CinnamonKiss likes this.
  6. CinnamonKiss

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Usually when cats knead, there are claws involved. I'm surprised that it doesn't hurt the dog. Maybe he has really thick fur. That dog's facial expression looks like he's being petted, not kneaded with tiny pointy claws.
    I used to think it was rare for cats and dogs to get along, but all these internet videos and GIFS show that it's not that unusual anymore.

ACSAPA, Feb 20, 2013
  7. CinnamonKiss

I'm starting to wonder if it's not some weird form of affection or acceptance. Maybe they're just using us! :( That's cute that your cat does that, almost like a real massage until it starts hurting.:p No licensed masseuse necessary!

I've never noticed them without the claws while kneading, which can be painful on body parts but pretty endearing if not. I agree, the coat must be fur or the skin really thick! He's definitely enjoying this odd massage.
    They can most definitely get along, it seems to stem from whether they've had a good experience between species in their life. Maybe one day it'll be weird for them to dislike each other!

CinnamonKiss, Feb 21, 2013
  8. CinnamonKiss

shdws Well-Known Member

That dog looks so spoiled lol. He's taking full advantage of the cat. :D

shdws, Feb 21, 2013
Ask a Question