Boo!!

Discussion in 'Pictures and Videos' started by Jessi, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Jessi

Jessi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Gotcha!

I wonder what the black cat was looking at so intently. It definitely spooked him to be touched at that moment.

Jessi, Oct 29, 2012
  2. Jessi

steph84 Well-Known Member

That is too funny. I love it when cats like to play with each other. I could watch my cats play all night long. They provide some of the best free entertainment.

steph84, Nov 2, 2012
  3. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

If you find your cat waiting patiently at a mouse-hole and you put your hand on it, you might also get the same effect. I know because I have seen a kid doing it once. I don't really encourage such things because the cat was just earning its keep watching the mouse-hole.

Victor Leigh, Nov 3, 2012
  4. Jessi

msmonkeyfeet Well-Known Member

HA! That's hilarious! I love watching my two cats do similar things to each other and that white cat certainly seemed to know what he/she was doing when it scared the black cat!

msmonkeyfeet, Nov 5, 2012
  5. Jessi

Victor Leigh Well-Known Member

I think cats instinctively have this knack for pouncing on unsuspecting victims. It's probably something ingrained in their genes. I think I have been woken more than once by one of my cats jumping on my stomach. Not exactly the most pleasant way to wake up.

Victor Leigh, Nov 6, 2012
  6. Jessi

Epicfied Well-Known Member

That's hilarious. I'm curious as to what he was focusing on as well... probably a bug or something of the sorts.

Epicfied, Nov 11, 2012
Ask a Question