Best Cat Bed *Ever!*

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by mariposa, Jul 10, 2013.

1. mariposa

mariposa Well-Known Member

Does your cat have a cat bed, or just rest wherever is available? Our girl has a favorite spot that has been her bed of choice for nearly a year now... it isn't one of the soft beds we've bought hoping she'd like it (talk about wasted money!) but rather an empty Amazon box. :)

She found it on the floor after I'd removed the merchandise late last summer or early fall, and hasn't given it up since. We've even put one of the "real" beds in that same spot but nope, can't fool her, and she wants nothing to do with those "store bought beds."

Does your cat have a favorite sleeping spot?

mariposa, Jul 10, 2013
  2. mariposa

Epicfied Well-Known Member

Only time I've ever seen one of my cats sleep in a cat bad, was on top of a hooded piece on it and while she thought we weren't looking.
    My cats tend to sleep in new boxes and things they know we don't want them on, especially clean laundry. -.-
    Pepsi likes to sleep on top of the dryer a lot just because it's warm.

Epicfied, Jul 23, 2013
  3. mariposa

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

My cat's bed is my recliner. My dog's bed is my bed. I might as well drop off the dog bed at Goodwill because the dog has never used it.

ACSAPA, Jul 26, 2013
  4. mariposa

Trellum Well-Known Member

The carpet. For some reason Bob just loves to sleep on the carpet, that is very favorite spot. He also likes to sleep over trees or on my plant pots. He always makes himself some space on my biggest plant pots and sleeep placidly over there :p I can't bother him tho, because I love him!

Trellum, Dec 2, 2013
  5. mariposa

amy005 Well-Known Member

My cat often likes to sleep in a laundry basket filled with laundry! I see no harm in this and get kind of annoyed by her sleeping in my bed at night since she sometimes wakes me up.

amy005, Dec 3, 2013
    Trellum likes this.
  6. mariposa

Trellum Well-Known Member

Yikes! Does she like to do that when the clothes are clean and folded? I could definitely see my cat doing that, lol! I know he would if given the chance, but I never take risks with him ;)

Trellum, Dec 3, 2013
Ask a Question