Bandit and Professor Pussington

Discussion in 'Meet My Cat' started by Scottyxx, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Scottyxx

Scottyxx Well-Known Member

This is Pussinton, the little Princess of the family:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And Bandit:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

They are 1 1/2 year old "Domestic Long Hair" cats, we have no idea what breed, but we think there is some Raggamuffin / Ragdoll type gene in there somewhere.

Scottyxx, Sep 24, 2012
    Becky likes this.
  2. Scottyxx

Leroy and Ava Well-Known Member

They look norwegian forest are they I'ver could have some off that in them.

There beautiful by the way =]]

Leroy and Ava, Sep 25, 2012
  3. Scottyxx

We got them for free off Kijiji/Craigslist type of thing, the ladies just gave us them, and told us nothing. From our own googling, we think they might be Raggamuffin: https://www.google.com/search?q=nor...cp.r_qf.&fp=3828e601cfd700fb&biw=1280&bih=899

But I think they do look like those Norwegian Forest cats! They are so docile, last night we fell asleep together in a cuddle. What makes me think they at least have some Ragdoll/Ragamuffin in them, is their temperament, they just go limp whenever picked up, and they have a little soft podgy belly.

Scottyxx, Sep 25, 2012
  4. Scottyxx

Leroy and Ava Well-Known Member

aww bless me and cats have been cuddled up today it's freezing a pooring it down here and it been raining since yesterday 6am all way through to today.

They could have ragamuffin and Norwegian Forest you don't know are they could just be Norwegain Forest or Ragamuffin...or ragdoll.

They are deffintley Pedigree cat's though. But they all look qwite the same radolls and Ragamuffins ect...so am not qwite sure what they have in them haha.

But they are stunning I love bandits black face with those beautiful orange eyes that are glowing =]

I love the first picture of him.
    I love the second one of Pussinton =] she is a very pritty girly.

Leroy and Ava, Sep 25, 2012
  5. Scottyxx

Becky Well-Known Member

Such beautiful manes of fur!

Becky, Sep 26, 2012
  6. Scottyxx

Bandit's eyes are beautiful they are such a deep orange - the pics don't really do him justice at all. I cannot believe we got so lucky as to get such beautiful cats!

Scottyxx, Sep 26, 2012
  7. Scottyxx

ACSAPA Well-Known Member

Wow, I love their white beards. They have full on Santa beards. They are gorgeous. Bandit's orange eyes are stunning. The close up photo of Bandit is great. Thank you for sharing your photos. These are really beautiful and unusual cats.

ACSAPA, Sep 30, 2012
  8. Scottyxx

They really are great cats! I have never had a pet before, and always thought pet people were weird for how attached they got to "silly animals" but I am one of those people now!

There beards are awesome, they are just so fluffy! No matter what colour you wear, white, black, grey, you WILL be covered in cat hair!

Scottyxx, Sep 30, 2012
  9. Scottyxx

Daintipawz Well-Known Member

They are stunning, I love Smokes, is Pussinton a blue tortie smoke and Bandit a black smoke?
    They do look a little ragamuffin type, definitely not NFC though, Norwegians faces are triangular with no stop at the nose, their head is long and ears wide at the base making a triangular shape to the face, they have almond shaped eyes. A Maine Coon has more of a muzzle and a stop so maybe they could have a bit of Coonie in them?...whatever they are they are beautiful.

Daintipawz, Oct 7, 2012
  10. Scottyxx

Evilsprinkles Well-Known Member

They are utterly, utterly, beautiful. I have never really encountered a cat I didn't adore, even the most grumpy ones have a nice personality somewhere.

Evilsprinkles, Oct 8, 2012
  11. Scottyxx

Mine really dont have a grumpy bone in their body. What's a Smoke? These guys are my first cats! No idea on cat lingo!

Scottyxx, Oct 9, 2012
  12. Scottyxx

Daintipawz Well-Known Member

Hi Scotty, If your cat is pretty much solid black or blue, but the roots of the hairs are distinctly white, it is a "smoke." (It's normal for the roots on a solid cat to be greyish; true smokes, on the other hand, have definite white roots. These cats are very dramatic because when they move, the hair parts and the white undercoat can be seen. You can have tortie smokes too. I love the smokes, they are stunning.
    • A "black smoke" is a solid black cat with white roots

Daintipawz, Oct 9, 2012
  13. Scottyxx

Yes! It is smoke then! Their root hairs look white!

Scottyxx, Oct 9, 2012
  14. Scottyxx

steph84 Well-Known Member

So cute! I love the picture with the cute little hat! It just cracked me up. Your cat looks so exotic and you can tell she has a lot of personality! Thanks for posting these pictures! :)

steph84, Oct 12, 2012
  15. Scottyxx

One more of Pussington. I saw this online, and had to order it, for her to try on at least once:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Scottyxx, Oct 12, 2012
  16. Scottyxx

Epicfied Well-Known Member

Both of them are super gorgeous. I love how long and fluffy their fronts are. Reminds me of a lion's mane.
    The coloring is also so unique. Just awesome. :)

Epicfied, Oct 15, 2012
Ask a Question