Affordable Vet Care

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by steph84, Mar 16, 2012.

1. steph84

steph84 Well-Known Member

It is almost time for my cat to see a vet for shot updates and everything, but I am so broke right now. Does anyone know where I can get some affordable vet care in California? Any state or local suggestions would be of help! Thanks!

steph84, Mar 16, 2012
  2. steph84

Afishy1 Member

Sometimes you can look around at different veterinary clinics and see if any of them have deals or specials going on. The clinic I worked at would have some type of special every month where things would be 20% off. There are also often time coupons in the paper than can cut off a little of the price if you are concerned. I know that it can be hard, especially in these tough economic times to pay the money to get your cat the care that it needs, but it is really important that you do get your friend to the vet. There are things that should be checked on a regular basis for preventative measures. Believe me, changing your cat to a kidney diet to try and prevent the onset of a later stage kidney disease is much less expensive than paying and dealing with the hassle of treating a cat in kidney failure. This is just an example, but its to prove a point. I would try to do anything to rack up some money, and try using those suggestions. There has to be something affordable out there. Good luck!

Afishy1, Mar 20, 2012
Ask a Question