A Pet Crematorium-

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Anne, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Anne

Anne Well-Known Member

A year since my Twinkle's passing and I still get very, very sad sometimes just thinking about him. Recently tons of my memories were taken from me when someone stole my phone and the majority of my pictures. I honestly don't care about the phone, it's my cat and the only memories I sometimes looked and smiled or cried depending on what was going on.

Perhaps that's why I decided to research pet Crematoriums and can't say I was surprise they existed. I honestly doubt we have any where I live but I will check. Do they have where you live and is it something you think makes good sense? I pray your pets and cats in this case stay with you a long, long time but I just thought I would ask.

Anne, Nov 17, 2015
  2. Anne

p885 Member

My friend had her pet cremated. She is going to have her pet put in the casket with her when she passes away.

p885, Nov 19, 2015
  3. Anne

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Yes we do have a number of Per Crematoriums here. I have had cats cremated in the past and have their ashes. I find comfort in having that part of them. I think it is a great idea to have them buried with you when you pass away. Kitties hold a special place in our hearts. I am sorry that you had your precious memories stolen from you. That is so heartbreaking.

Susan Brown, Nov 25, 2015
Ask a Question