A mother's love

Discussion in 'Cat Chat' started by Anne, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Anne

Anne Well-Known Member

Anne, Aug 17, 2015
  2. Anne

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Thank you for sharing that story. It is so touching. It was sad and happy at the same time. I am glad that momma's was able to hold on until her little ones were delivered. I read a story on Facebook the other day about how a mother cats saved her five kittens from a fire. She went in and got each one. She was burned pretty badly but they said she is expected to make a full recovery. Another story the shows the love of a mother.

Susan Brown, Aug 18, 2015
  3. Anne

Anne Well-Known Member

Wow!What a story. Do you think you can find it and share it with us? When I have some more time I want to search and see if I can find some more stories like that. In the case I mentioned here it was sad that the mom could not be saved. That really broke my heart but that she held on to save the young ones is amazing.

Anne, Aug 18, 2015
  4. Anne

Susan Brown Well-Known Member

Susan Brown, Aug 20, 2015
  5. Anne

Anne Well-Known Member

Oh Susan, what a story. It brought tears to my eyes. To think that they can demonstrate that unfailing love for their young is a lesson we humans should take to heart. Thank you so much for sharing. Scarlet was the ultimate hero, but there are so many others here. I salute them all.

Anne, Aug 20, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
  6. Anne

Trellum Well-Known Member

Aww, this story is both so sad and happy at the same time :( I wonder if Ginger is actually going to keep those two kittens? I know I would, but that's just me. Thanks for sharing this, I was having such a bad today and this totally put everything in a different perspective.

Trellum, Aug 20, 2015
    Susan Brown likes this.
Ask a Question